My Pages

Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Now In Flight

 After 3 days of rehearsal, Catherine left Albright College today on a coach bus with her fellow musicians now on Swiss airlines flight from JFK to Zürich. My little girl is on her way to an amazing adventure. I'm so thankful to everyone who helped us get her there! Every donation made it so much easier to make this trip possible.

Last night we had the pleasure of having dinner with this group of musicians and then they entertained us with an amazing night of music. In just a few sessions together these students from the East Coast have melded together to make such beautiful music.

Catherine & Dad

Catherine & Mom

I'm excited to see pictures from her trip. I hope she has fun & learns a lot. It will be the best 3 weeks of her life! I've been driving everyone around me crazy today knowing that she's flying across the ocean without me. Worrying about every detail that I'm sure she  knows backwards and forwards. It was weird seeing how grown up she looks in her uniform that it took my breath away. She's really growing up. It makes the realization that she'll be headed off to College that much more real. 


No comments:

Post a Comment